Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Blog Hops and The Like

Hello Everyone! Sorry about the lack of posts over the weekend...I was without Internet and it sucked. I thought I would do some blog hops this week since I haven't done any in a while AND I am so close to having 100 followers that I thought I would try and push it over the edge. If you are new to following me, make sure to leave me a comment so I can follow you back and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come enter my latest giveaway HERE. It ends this week and there are very low entries so you have a very good chance of winning. Thanks for stopping by.


Photobucket


To-the-TOP Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. Hello, new follower here from FMBT. When you get a chance please check out my blog.

    http://throwingpaintblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by, I'm following - congrats on breaking 100! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower too from FMBT. I love the name of your blog. I had to laugh...if you look at me and my husband's honeymoon picture and a picture of us now (four years later with a two year old) we look quite different--our gray is showing, I have a few more creases in my forehead, and oh yes, the weight gain... I look forward to reading about your "Peanut" and congrats on having another coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower & a new writer in the blogging world! I only started a few days ago & I'm already addicted...I think blogging might surpass my facebook addiction! LOL. I, too, also love a good margarita (on the rocks with salt mmm..is 2pm too early for happy hour?)

    Follow me back @
    http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been looking at some of your posts, congrats on the 100 followers...now you're past that! Hurray!
    Following from FMBT!

    ReplyDelete