Friday, July 9, 2010

Something My Daughter Actually DOES Do


A lot of my posts are about all the things Peanut won't do: take a nap, sleep in general, not have a temper tantrum in public, allow me to use the bathroom with the door closed, ect. Last week I learned that there is something my daughter DOES do that not a lot of kids do. She wears and keeps sunglasses on. Like everywhere we go. She loves, loves, loves her sunglasses. I didn't know that this was something that not every kid does until moms in stores or at the pool would come up to me and ask me how I get her to keep them on. Truth be told, I have no idea. I secretly think she is worried the paparazzi will catch her without makeup on. She has loved to wear her sunglasses since she was a little baby and now has a pair in every color to go with all of her outfits. The other night, in fact, she wore them at her grandma's house and all the way home at night. I still have no idea how she could see anything. She is so goofy, but I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment