Monday, November 8, 2010

SeaPak Seafood Review


Every Sunday my family gets together for a day of family, food, and now that it is fall, football. Yesterday was my turn to host so I was tasked with providing snacks for my husband, parents, daughter, and brother while we watched the game. One of those snacks I bought was SeaPak's popcorn shrimp. I love shrimp but I am normally skeptical about buying it because it normally is really small shrimp and not very crispy breading when you cook it yourself. I have to say, I was very impressed with SeaPak's popcorn shrimp. The shrimp were a really generous size and the breading was nice and crispy when cooked in the oven. It also was quick to prepare, about 15 minutes in the oven. Best of all, it was pretty affordable at under $6 for a large box. And it was enough for everyone to have a generous taste. In this case, I did receive a coupon from the company for a free product, but I honestly would purchase another SeaPak product in the future and was very impressed with the quality and taste of the Popcorn Shrimp, as was everyone else in my family. For more info about all the products that SeaPak has to offer, go to http://www.seapak.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment