Monday, November 8, 2010

Farm Rich Snacks and Appetizers Review



So as I said in my last post, this past weekend I had my family over for "Family Football Sunday" where we watch football all day and have snacks and dinner. Another really tasty treat that we had as a snack was Farm Rich's Quesadilla Slices. They were these big slices of tortillas filled with cheese and chicken and then sealed so the filling doesn't leak out when you cook them. They were really quick to prepare in the oven and were another big hit with my family. I served them with salsa for dipping, but I could even see eating a few of them for lunch with a salad. Farm Rich has all sorts of other really yummy looking snacks and appetizers in the freezer section and I had a really hard time choosing which one to get because they all looked good. I have tried the panini slices before and they are great too. I would say any of Farm Rich's snacks would be perfect for entertaining company in a casual setting or even for Superbowl Sunday. They really were tasty and everyone in my family really liked them. Check out Farm Rich's website HERE for more info and coupons.




I received a sample product for my review but I was not otherwise compensated and my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment